You can create and manage up to four personalized Kindle FreeTime profiles on your Kindle. Help for Kindle Paperwhite (5th Generation).
From Home, tap the Kindle FreeTime cover to view the Profile Picker screen.
• To add a new profile:
1. From the Profile Picker screen, tap Add New Profile.
2. Enter your parental controls password, and then tap OK.
3. Enter your child's name, birthdate, and gender, and then tap Next. A list of the titles in Your Kindle Library will appear.
4. Tap the checkbox next to a title to add it to your child's Kindle FreeTime Library, and then tap OK.
Note: Public library books, personal documents, and books from Pottermore or the Kindle Owners' Lending Library catalog can't be added to a profile.
5. Tap the switch to turn Access to Achievements On or Off, tap the arrows next to Daily Reading Goal to set the number of minutes your child should read each day, and then tap Finish to finish creating the profile.
• To edit an existing profile:
1. From the Profile Picker screen, tap the Profile icon next to the profile you want to edit.
2. Select an option from the drop-down menu:
o Progress – View the Books, Activity, and Achievements for your child.
o Library – Add or remove books from your child’s Kindle FreeTime Library by checking or unchecking the boxes next to the titles.
Note: Removing a title from your child's profile does not permanently remove it from your device.
o Edit – Edit your child’s name, birthdate, gender, Kindle FreeTime Library, Access to Achievements, and Daily Reading Goal.
o Delete – Delete the profile, reading progress, and achievements earned.