Veracode Static Analysis
enables you to quickly identify and remediate application security flaws at scale and efficiency. Our SaaS-based platform integrates with your development and security tools, making security testing a seamless part of your development process. Once flaws are identified, leverage in-line remediation advice and one-to-one coaching to reduce your mean time resolve. Veracode Static Analysis is the competitive advantage you need to securely bring your applications to market at the speed of DevOps.
Quickly and easily get started with minimal impact on your engineering efforts:
1. No hardware to install or manage due to SaaS model
2. Seamlessly launch scans from the Veracode platform or via your IDE or CI/CD pipeline
3. Leverage Veracode's policies or create your own custom policies to meet your audit deadlines on day one
4. Accelerate program adoption and application coverage with Program Management supportFocus On Fixing, Not Just Finding
Veracode Static Analysis is engineered to reduce your Mean Time to Resolve(MTTR) for security flaws.
1. Use the in-line remediation advice and eLearning tools aligned with specific vulnerabilities to fix flaws fast
2. Get 1:1 consultations with our AppSec consultants, who have delivered over 13,000 hours of advice to developers on how to fix security defects
3. Using the Veracode approach, development teams fix more than 2.5x the average number of flaws per megabyte
4. Within the first two years of the program, Veracode helped a Global 500 Technology Company identify and mitigate 65,000 vulnerabilitiesDon't Buy a Tool, Get a Full-Service Solution
Many AppSec programs fail because companies buy tools but they don't have the bandwidth and specialized expertise to manage a program and service developer needs. Veracode Static Analysis is part of the Veracode Platform, Which combines all major application security methodologies under one roof so you can mange risk across your entire application landscape.
1. Extend your team with more than 400,000 hours of program management experience and security expertise
2. Get visibility into application status across all testing types including DAST, SCA and MPT in one centralized view