Liberty Parade 2010

Liberty Parade 2010

Postby Juhziz » 01 Jun 2010, 10:02

Liberty Parade 2010

Vino pe 24 iulie la cel mai tare eveniment dance al anului: LIBERTY PARADE 2010, pe Liberty Parade Arena (plaja dintre Venus si Saturn).

Primul nume mare din line-up a fost deja confirmat: ABOVE & BEYOND! Asa ca imbraca-te cat mai trasnit, ia-ti ochelarii si fluierele si pregateste-te de distractie!

Iti mai amintesti nebunia de anul trecut, nu-i asa? Drumul urmat de Caravana s-a dovedit neincapator pentru miile de party people care au format-o iar Liberty Parade Arena a fost ocupata de peste 50.000 de oameni.

Liberty Parade 2009 ne-a facut sa simtim ca cele peste 16 ore de party au trecut ca 1 secunda, a legat prietenii noi, a impus noi definitii ale cuvantului “distractie” si ne-a dat energie pentru o noua asteptare cu sufletul la gura, pentru Liberty Parade 2010!

Above & Beyond iti pregateste un show de zile mari.

Considerati a fi cel mai dedicat proiect trance din Marea Britanie, cei trei DJi au stralucit in ultimii ani pe scena muzicii electronice. Ca artisti au incercat in permanenta sa depaseasca limitele standardelor impuse de un anume stil din muzica dance.

Jono Grant, Tony McGuiness si Paavo Siljamäki sunt DJ-ii si producatori deopotriva, fiind personajele din spatele Above & Beyond In timp, cei 3 au pus bazele propriului label, Anjunabeats, care a intrat in lista de favorite ale unor artisti precum Paul van Dyk, Judge Jules, Ferry Corsten, Matt Hardwick si Tiesto.

Show-ul lor radio, "Trance Around The World" s-a transformat intr-o dementa globala, fiind ascultat pe internet, la statii radio in FM si pe satelit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uxklrWs ... r_embedded

Sursa:
http://www.facebook.com/libertyparade
Pentru toate fetele care spun: "Toţi bărbaţii sunt la fel".
Dacă ai fi fost o fată cuminte, nu ai fi cunoscut toţi bărbaţii...

-Away-
Juhziz
[Most Valuable Player]
[Most Valuable Player]

Re: Liberty Parade 2010

Postby raider » 06 Jun 2010, 00:49

anu asta o sa fiu acolo clar !!! :yoji: enervanti sunt aia cu fluierele alea ...
anu trecut vali barbulescu a fost dezastru .... mai lipsea de acolo inna ce sa mai :))))) numai petarde de melodii a avut in tot "setu ala" =(( =((
raider
[Ultimate Spammer]
[Ultimate Spammer]

cheap mlb jerseys 0-1-0-1-227942 cheap nba jerseys

Postby gHzcXItj3a » 30 Apr 2018, 22:24

Soccer ball is round whereas tumble village game with that of rugby is egg shaped. All three siblings (plus me) went out of state for college, Kansas, Iowa, and Virginia. He was one of the most popular chanteur (he sang lyrically driven French songs called Chansons).

cheap jerseys I also think leftists can be homophobic and miss this too. I basically taking it on faith because if I don a bunch of douche bags on reddit will go aghh muh tin foil hat conspiracy making the frogs gay. When one monarch has completed forming in Europe, another monarch may be in the process of forming in India its all about the natural process of developing gradually from a simple society to a more complex society. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap football jerseys Plus you occasionally rock your way to a chest.I think this list has a lot of needed features. 1) Destroy their tech support/customer service. And in a digital age, aggrieved fans can take to social media to protest in a way that was never available until recently. cheap nfl jerseys

But I seen right wingers play that "everyone I don agree with politically is Hitler" card, even though they called jews and muslims dirty people and believe in the Rothschild conspiracy in the same comment. Jon says I the king in the north and can go anywhere I want, but you probably now the lady of Winterfell.

But the new trend of taller and slimmer phones, as well as the essential phone, has spoiled me and changed how I feel about large phones. He says when he has to be, and asks my schools name. In April of 2005, the League also approved an MISL expansion team for Detroit that will begin play as the Detroit Ignition in 2006 07.

cheap authentic jerseys Learn from your mistakes. Don't Eat Until You've "Been" Empty your Bowels Before you EatThe first guideline is possibly the most unconventional one and goes against common beliefs. He has thrown nine interceptions in five games this season. Hendon attempts to make her argument but mostly manages to get out a few different permutations of, "As the privilege holder " before Ryan interjects again about how he hasn't spoken in awhile. cheap mlb jerseys

Your vehicle's engine creates torque and uses it to turn the crankshaft, which is connected to the transmission. We thought a one car garage would be fine as we planned on selling our other car after moving, but we really could have used the extra storage space that the two car garage would have given us..

cheap mlb jerseys Make a List of Things You Like About YourselfMost of us don't take the time necessary to remind ourselves of our good qualities. Let's say he/she is learning the 3's times tables and gets to 24 but forgets what comes next. I would do a bunch of research before buying anything. cheap mlb jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys At least, we couldn tell if he was dim, inept, or just didn give a shit. I have a relatively cheap cold weather bag that does not pack down well, and I use it year round. So it is very smart to bring with you a water filter of some type as well as sun block. wholesale nfb jerseys

If the Cards can tailor their offense to get him to release the ball quicker + stay in the pocket it hopefully won be a huge issue.. So they can come to me and negotiate my salary down by close to that 1000 per month, because if I say no then they can put my job on the open market and they know they find someone qualified and willing to take it for that much I did in the first place after all..

cheap jerseys supply Upon his death he received life, and the kindness he showed will be returned tenfold. Let me first say that I do not recommend eating fast food meals on a diet if you don't already! Fast food is not healthy (and watch out for trusting "healthy options" like salads too). cheap jerseys supply

Men figure skating team heads to South Korea for the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang. DONALD TRUMP: He made he made a recommendation, he highly respected, very good guy, very smart guy, uh the Democrats like him, the Republicans like him, uh he made a recommendation but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey knowing, there was no good time to do it.

cheap baskball jerseys Reporter: Madeline schaffer says she's telling her story because she thinks there's too much pressure to look perfect. Your body think something bad is happening, so it wants to fix it, and it needs blood and stuff to do it. You behave identically, by definition cheap baskball jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
gHzcXItj3a
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

cheap authentic jerseys 0-18-0-18-238836 cheap ncaa jerseys

Postby 9or6UxhWRa » 01 May 2018, 06:01

But that doesn't mean we are left without any choice. The Komodo dragon often reaches sizes in which they weigh in at or over one hundred and fifty pounds, please be certain that you recognize that the thing can and will eat you, but likely part of your remains will get shared with his or her friends.

In Android, they are called android_id. Me and my mom had always promised each other that if either of us died before the other that we would try to let the other one know that we were still around and okay. 47 points submitted 25 days agoIt especially intriguing that the removal was by the 911 driver.

wholesale jerseys china You can never find ones exactly like you imagined, and even when you do they cut for mythical measurements (or they see through, but you won notice that until AFTER you buy them.) I don think anyone really looks the way they want to in them. It does get on my nerves when its obvious that people are just doing the fad thing. wholesale jerseys china

He was banning random people on the 0pokemon0 page, that part is true. Also, if you scale up the Leo graphic, the other "confetti" dots will also scale and crash in to the right side of your image. Bone protection is needed for cortisone drugs can predispose you to bone loss and possibly bone fractures.

cheap jerseys It is such a show that I think that very quickly reasonable people will dismiss politicians and media puppets.. First, the former pro football player who is a suspect in his wife's murder. This helps your quest of losing weight by removing the toxins in your body and keeping you squeaky clean and ultimately feeling better over all.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Using a bow not only lets you damage him in the air but let's you burst his balloons sending him crashing down. Ghosts In Ancient Egypt The Ancient Egyptians believed very much in ghosts and the ancient priests taught that if you disturbed the tomb of a Pharaoh that the ghost of that Pharaoh would hunt you down and torment you to the ends of time. cheap jerseys wholesale

This was directed solely at the people who had great service, fast delivery, and lived for away and had a $40+ order and 20 minuet drive one way to there house but they couldn't afford to tip me more then $1. Just wear the guards. The trade off was, if we didn comply, we didn get the liability coverage, tax exemption or university administrative support.

Paracord is approximately 5/32" or 4mm in diameter. A "warm hand off" is ideal. The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck is a new children's picture book by popular radio personality about a young boy's Christmas expectation about receiving a shiny new bicycle.

The manageable size of her defeats in the two states and her big win in Louisiana will mean that she will likely end the night slightly further ahead of Sanders in the overall delegate count than when she started it.. Klein could have lashed out in anger and what would that have proven? Such bullies probably hail from homes that favor the resort some form of violence as a way to control behavior.

wholesale jerseys It feels really awkward playing with high spell queue. His main characters are so washed out by the end of oathbringer I not even hyped about his next book.. Every. Maybe he knows something I don't, but idk. The Spaniard eschews all warm up clothing, so you have to look at his muscles right away. cheap ncaa jerseys

cheap nba jerseys That woulda been a very promising future to look forward to.. This is real somewhat. She pulled some shit like "you can see him at your mom only your own place" and the State agreed. As with any other big problem the sooner we start the sooner we will finish.. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys china The field saw vast expansion and modernization through the work of innovative forensic scientist Herbert MacDonell, who published "Flight Characteristics of Human Blood and Stain Patterns" in 1971. My dream was that I was falling for ever, everything was black, I could not see anything just the falling sensasion. cheap jerseys china

wholesale nfb jerseys Rice, chicken, and veggies is an extremely variable set of staples in and of themselves. Kind of tempted to go from now until surgery since leg is almost perfect again but every time I went with an injury to BJJ I ended up making it worse. The is the reverse of the way medicine works wholesale nfb jerseys.
9or6UxhWRa
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

cheap nfl jerseys 0-28-0-28-244197 cheap mlb jerseys

Postby 9or6UxhWRa » 01 May 2018, 07:00

So reported below, we used Boo's example to illustrate how we dealt with the violations. The book "I'll be gone in the dark" about the golden state killer was just released this year. They contain beta carotene, which is turned into vitamin A by the liver.

cheap jerseys china I can guarantee I always be right but just know I placing bets along with you on everyone POTD I post. Everything we select and decide to change needs to be filed into the Department of Insurance for that state. The speed the rod was traveling when it passed through Gages head is unknown however. cheap jerseys china

cheap authentic jerseys The Difficulty in Finding a DiagnosisSince Nolan had difficulty swallowing, we were sent to a Speech Language Pathologist for a swallowing evaluation. Existing and society and are responsible for of these two. The other criticism skate parks receive from skaters is that they're too crowded. cheap authentic jerseys

At this stage, we also used MatchTime software from Attainment Company for time drills. If you have ever been a victim of abuse yourselves, (especially from a spouse or partner), see how many of these boxes you can tick as having happened to you too.

He freaking led the league in rebounding, that doesn just happen randomly or by luck. Panfish are some of the easiest fish to snag because of their greedy feeding behavior. He not the most creative runner and he lacks some finesse, but his size, pass protection and ability to create yardage make him a natural fit as a future NFL starter..

It not someone who decided to punch another guy over a bar fight. Plus these conversations always get bogged down in muddy wrestling over perception and its exhausting, quite frankly. Therefore, anyone in the crowd can complete any of the tasks with equivalent results..

cheap football jerseys Well, this is one of the several signature series instruments of the D 18 persuasion which is done up quite fancy. Simultaneously, the program will see Richard Quest don 1940s clothing and make stops along the old Kangaroo Route. Sometimes I think about what really going on "behind the scenes" (so to speak) when I import modules from a package. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys I see him designing new weapons for Iwabe and Metal and maybe even using his tech skills on missions to hack, infiltrate, change mission logs. Decided to sacrifice for us. This wouldn be the only requirement, but creating missions and achievements for a baseball game is literally the easiest thing ever.. wholesale jerseys china

Having a nurse come in would have been giving up and admitting that she needed that help, now.. Feel like that gonna be difficult to maintain on a cut tho, but it all based on the individual. "I don't go around trying to beat people over the head with the Bible; I try to model it in my lifestyle," he said.

cheap jerseys wholesale I live in one of the most lax gun law states (Utah). But by the time I was in my late twenties, they were just thought of as another old car and had become very affordable. Playing with randoms is nowhere near close to the proper siege experience.. What was Ben Franklin doing in London anyway? Well that's quite simple, he was acting as a foreign diplomat to ease the relations between the United States and Britain. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap baskball jerseys The reality is that people in this city have dogs. I loved the movie then, but kids today will likely relate better to the newer release starring Lindsey Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis. Or if you look at basketball. Also just shown by his goal, he was able to remain a threat on a break. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Also in June, the Lynchburg, Virginia based Society for Classical Learning will meet in San Antonio, where seminars focus on everything from rhetoric skills to overviews of ancient and medieval education methods.. Leave time to stop along the way, including at places like Munros Beach (you might see penguins if you lucky), Lake Matheson (see Mt Cook from the other side so long as there no cloud). cheap ncaa jerseys

Edit: Wow, took a minute to check out the Patagonia website, something I haven done recently. My brother has a "black" girlfriend. Now that's a cure to priapism that I haven't heard recommended often!. In addition there are free sites where you can get all the classics that are in public domain and read them, or re read them on your Kindle for free.
9or6UxhWRa
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

cheap jerseys 0-28-0-28-244197 cheap nba jerseys

Postby 9or6UxhWRa » 01 May 2018, 07:01

Our little ship has reappeared as dawn breaks, "faltering and lapsing / on the pink flood". As hilarious as it is, it a total waste of time and character. The year before he was a first team all pro. "Look, at some point, Democrats have to decide whether they love this country more than they hate this president," Sanders said, thus equating support for the president's nominee with patriotism..

cheap jerseys china Of course back in the day Mouz had weaker players, but they did so much less compared to this team now. This is why I a fan of Phillip Defranco. I argue that, given the industrial luxuries and higher average purchasing power of commoners today, the people of ancient times would behave the same way. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys Turn on that look. It up to us to say how involved we will be. Then Mediocre winning resumes.. But, most of all, it has been an eye opening year for men. His teachings are founded on the belief in both the mission and ministry of Jesus Christ and they are known as peace churches because of their commitment to nonviolence. wholesale jerseys china

If there's a more valuable object in the world than King Tut's death mask, what would it be?Kelley 2 years ago from California. It also pregnancy category B2, which means no increase in frequency of malformations or any direct or indirect harmful effects have been observed in human fetuses, although the number of pregnant women observed while taking this drug is limited.

cheap chian jerseys Light is the dealbreaker. I mean, Staying Alive is the most epic disco song of all time. As far as your mom and husband goes I'm pretty sure they love you and want to see you thrive and do the best for you and your baby. Stuggle For Success Wilbur and Orville, like their father, were independent thinkers with a deep confidence in their own talents, an unshakeable faith in the soundness of their judgment, and a determination to persevere in the face of disappointment. cheap authentic jerseys

There is super sampling from 4K to 1080p which improves the image quality regardless of your display. You can adjust the length of the wire as per the necessity by cutting its edges. Sure, being bad and getting a high draft pick was part of it. As a young, coloured man, Abrahams literally had no place in a space for Europeans only as boy pleading, your bags, missus? or please, baas..

cheap mlb jerseys Got to Levski, landed my ship, then the elevator wouldn't work. Then again, that clause is roughly the equivalent of saying the middle of the order is important to the performance of an offense in general.. Kid gloves. How to Achieve Aggressive Fitment of Wheels and TiresYou achieve aggressive fitment by utilizing stretched tires, low offset, and wide wheels. cheap authentic jerseys

He made some fast friends last summer that used to ask him to come out all the time and they hung out almost every day, then they got invited to a family event and pitched his dad a wildly high offer to do some tech work for him. PS aided navigation allows pilots to leave their seats as the 'autopilot' takes care of everything..

cheap china jerseys This lie she is creating in her mind is an excuse. It has spawned dozens of dating shows. It only lasted one night though. Calls, keep that in mind.. I turning 30 soon. The value of keeping monsters like Shriner locked away is clear. While these systems are generally effective, they can also prove costly. cheap china jerseys

cheap jerseys Isn Any. He was born at the National Bison Range Refuge Complex in Montana, and transported to Neal Smith when he was two years old. I don want to catch anything and i pragmatist: if it doesn have a point, i won do it. What we love about this is the pump has a little fringe. cheap jerseys

cheapjerseys So just a heads up! Not to disappoint you ladies. This is the problem I don't know what this is what this this thing is. David tells Jonathan that his father King Saul tried to kill him. For example in one picture the back ground may be red and a ball blue but in the version next to it the ball would be red and the background blue. cheapjerseys

Al Gore is nothing but a climate charlatan profiteering globalist manbearpig.. It wasn't fun, I love food and I've been brought up in a family that celebrate and revolve everything around food so it was really hard at the start. Tonight. That being said, I think a SUV generally attracts a different customer segment than Lamborghini usually does.
9or6UxhWRa
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Return to Evenimente